Firebrand offers comprehensive fire and security services including Fire equipment maintenance and a wide range of products which cater for both commercial and industrial businesses and buildings across southern Africa. Our team is drive by the passion behind saving lives and securing assets while educating, training and protecting our clients and their businesses.
Annual Compliance and Maintenance
Annual compliance checks along with annual fire equipment maintenance even of fully functioning fire equipment and fire systems is essential for building regulations and safety and insurance requirements.
Our inspection systems are comprehensive and are based on South African guidelines and standards, including:
- Insurance Schedule/Policy Working
- National Building Regulations
- SANS Codes Applicable to Fire Safety, Security, Lightning & Extraction Systems
- National Building Regulations & Building Standards Act, Act 103 of 1977
- National Veld and Forest Fire Act, 1998 Emergency Services By-laws
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Google Maps & GIS Systems – Accepted International Standards such as NFPA
Our Technicians and contractors
Our team is fully up to date, compliant and well-trained to operate our SABS approved mobile workshops and service vehicle. Our Project Managers who are qualified and experienced and our SAQCC technicians are readily available to perform the annual fire equipment maintenance needed to keep your system in proper and compliant working order.
Systems and Equipment
We install, plan, maintain and repair all Fire safety equipment including fire sprinklers, valves, tanks, pumps, smoke detectors, fire hose reels, fire hydrants, fire extinguishers and specialised fire protection parts.