One of the integral parts of our core business is fire protection control and compliance in the built environment. Due to our expertise and knowledge in this field, we have extended our business scope to include Property Risk Survey solutions for insurance companies and private organisations.
Property Risk Survey Report – general property risk and fire protection
Our Property Risk Survey Report integrates risk survey procedures and compliance with fire protection, ensuring that the solutions we offer our clients increases the measure of verifiable findings. The outcome means that our clients are able to mitigate risk even further and reduce potential safety risks to personnel.
Firebrand utilises the NBR and mandatory by-laws as guidelines to ensure that insurance cover is effected in the case of an incident.
Our guidelines and standards:
The inspection system utilised by us follows the following South African guidelines and standards:
- Insurance Schedule/Policy Working
- National Building Regulations
- SANS Codes Applicable to Fire Safety, Security, Lightning & Extraction Systems
- National Building Regulations & Building Standards Act, Act 103 of 1977
- National Veld and Forest Fire Act, 1998 Emergency Services By-laws
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Google Maps & GIS Systems – Accepted International Standards such as NFPA
Stages of Service include:
- Physical Assessment
- Compliance Verification & Identification of the Current Risk Exposure in accordance with internal survey procedures
- Draft the Risk Survey Report & present to insurer with risk reduction recommendations and requirements.
Give us a call today to find out more about getting a Property Risk Survey Report. Contact us today!